Visconti Mirage Horn Fountain Pen
KP09-03-FPRegular price $179.00 Sale price $143.20 Save $35.80
Visconti is a brand leader in the design and production of pens joining innovation with art. The Mirage collection takes a step further, declaring that art can be a wonderful illusion as its name suggests. A mirage shows something to be real or true, when in reality it is an illusion. When designing the Mirage, Visconti wanted to explore new boundaries, and gain a perspective beyond company tradition. The result is a pen, whose smooth surface alternates between fluid lines that are both concave and convex, accented by Visconti's iconic clip. These reflective planes give off the appearance of colors and shapes that continuously change, like a mirage. Like the great artist Marcel Duchamp declared more than 50 years ago: "Let's enjoy the beauty of the mirage, because this is what remains to us."
- Pen grip: made from vegetal resin, the same material as the pen itself. This offers a comfortable writing experience and additional aesthetic appeal with no interruption between the pen's body and cap.
- Magnetic closure: brand new design with guidance grooves, resulting in a cap that does not rotate or move once capped.
- New Visconti steel nib: German made, smooth and precise to write with. The design has the perfect amount of width variation between nib sizes. Available in F, M and B.
- New clip: designed and manufactured to accentuate the three-dimensional aspect of the writing instrument.
- My Pen System: strategically relocated from the cap to the bottom of the pen body, leaving the new clip in full view, accentuating the bold design that cuts the cap with its metal structure. The personalized coin is in full view when writing with the pen without posting the cap.