Graf von Faber-Castell Guilloche Yozakura Fountain
Out Of Stock!
We will notify you when this product becomes available.
Fountain pen Guilloche Yozakura
The Guilloche writing instruments made of precious resin are distinguished by a special process. Each one is engraved individually using a method otherwise reserved for jewellery or silver accessories. The barrel is then hand-lacquered and repeatedly polished.The result is a unique and most interesting surface texture. No two writing implements are identical: each is an individual example of the craftsman’s art.
- Cartridge/converter system, delivered with converter
- Handmade 18-carat gold nib, rhodium plated and run in by hand
- Available nib widths: M (medium), F (fine), EF (extra fine) and B (broad)
- Barrel made from precious resin, engraved individually using the Guilloche method
- Rhodium-plated, highly polished metal fittings
- Solid, spring-loaded clip
- Delivered in dedicated gift box