Graf von Faber-Castell Pen of the Year 2018 Titanium Black Rollerball145157
Out Of Stock!
We will notify you when this product becomes available.
Many items can be pre-ordered. ADD TO CART to order items. It will take at least 3 weeks to be delivered and payment will be collected at checkout.
Found a better price? Please contact us to see if we can match it.
Subject to Availability
The legendary founding of Rome in 753 BC is the start of a rise unparalleled in the ancient world. Even today, in the early 3rd millennium, the great rulers, magnificent buildings and historic cultural achievements continue to fascinate time and again: they are the inspiration for the creation of the Pen of the Year 2018. The platinum-plated special edition with masterly crafted Carrara marble is limited to 400 fountain pens and 120 rollerball pens. The exclusive “Black Edition” is limited to 330 fountain pens and 100 roller-ball pens. Both editions come with an 18-carat gold nib that is run in by hand. An end-cap protects the rotary knob of the plunger mechanism of the plunger-type fountain pen.
- Barrel with a tough anthracite-colored PVD coating made of titanium
- The barrel is adorned by three segments of black marble, Nero Marquina from Vizcaya region, and two PVD coated ring with laurel wreaths decoration
- The cap with an eleborate engraving of the famous Colosseum is adorned by a miniature Roman penny
- The penny is modelled on a very rare silver coin from the year 44BC depicting Caesar's head
- Fitted with a long lasting black rollerball refill
- Individually numbered writing instruments
- Exclusive, brightly polished black wooden box with an attractive brochure and a certificate of authenticity
- An additional insert offers space for six more writing instruments
- Limited to 100 pieces