Parker Sonnet Special Edition Jubilee Fountain Pen
2175073Regular price $637.70 Sale price $510.16 Save $127.54
Shipping calculated at checkout.
2022 marks 70 years since Queen Elizabeth II ascended the throne, the first British monarch to reach this milestone. As the holder of two Royal Warrants for recognition of service to the Royal Household, Parker proudly presents this special edition Sonnet collection to honour Her Majesty’s Platinum Jubilee. The sapphire blue barrel is inspired by the precious stones of the St Edward’s and Imperial State Crowns which together with the woven engraved 925 solid silver cap, gives a distinctly regal appearance. The 18k solid gold fountain pen nib carries a commemorative 70th Jubilee stamping and this Sonnet edition is also available as a rollerball and ballpoint. All feature 23k gold coated trims and are presented in a prestige gift box.
- The cap of the Parker Sonnet Queen's Platinum Jubilee 2022 Special Edition is fashioned from palladium coated 925 solid silver, where the engraving creates a woven like texture.
- The sapphire blue lacquered barrel is inspired by the precious stones of the St Edward’s and Imperial State Crowns, all combining to give this design a distinctly regal appearance.
- The Sonnet fountain pen nib of 18k two tone solid gold with rhodium plating carries a commemorative 70th Jubilee stamping, unique to this special edition.
- Also available as rollerball and ballpoint, trims are coated in 23k gold and all special edition Sonnets are presented in a prestige gift box.
- Presented in a Parker prestige gift box.