Sherpa Herringbone Slick Brick Pen Cover
Did you know that the use of the herringbone pattern dates all the way back to Roman times? Using a herringbone brick pattern placed atop crushed stone, the Roman's favored this design when creating roads and pathways since the pattern was extremely stable and durable.
Through the centuries this pattern has been found from Egypt to America and everywhere in between. Today, Sherpa reimagines the herringbone pattern in two new Classic finishes; Champagne Black and Slick Brick.
- Champagne Black envisions a scene in a small, Italian town where the hollow black night is interrupted by shopkeeper candles bouncing off the herringbone streets below.
The Champagne Black Classic Sherpa features shiny black bricks and trim contrasted with matte-champagne fill.
- Slick Brick takes place in the same town as above but imagines the coming morning as a midnight rain has left the streets damp and shimmering, while the early-morning sky remains overcast and gloomy.
The Slick Brick Classic Sherpa features shiny gunmetal bricks and trim contrasted with matte-black fill.
- Sharpie Fine Point Permanent Marker
- Sharpie Liquid Accent Highlighter
- uni-ball Vision
- uni-ball Vision Elite
- uni-ball Deluxe
- Papermate Liquid Espresso
- Pilot P-700
- Pilot P-500
- Pilot V-Ball Grip
- Pilot V Razer
- and many, many more...
*Includes FREE Fine Point Black Sharpie Marker!