Parker Duofold 100th Anniversary Black Centennial Fountain Pen
Pre-Order- Limited Availability - Shipment Expected Late June 2021
2021 marks 100 years since the launch of the iconic Parker Duofold and to celebrate this century of excellence, Parker proudly honours the traditions of this fine writing instrument with the release of this 100th anniversary edition. This edition pays tribute to that bold and progressive spirit of the 1920's with a modern interpretation of three of its most iconic finishes: Big Red, Black, and Lapis Lazuli. Each pen comprises 22 components, individually hand-assembled with expertise and dedication to craftsmanship. The intricate pattern decorating the cap and barrel is formed by delicately fusing multiple thin layers of precious resin together to create a series of striking coloured bands. The cap jewel and 18k solid gold nib bare Duofold’s symbol of excellence, the Ace of Spades motif, alongside the years ‘1921-2021’.
- The Emblem of Excellence since 1921, Parker proudly honours the traditions of this fine writing instrument with the release of this Anniversary Edition.
- Large centennial size fountain pen with black precious resin barrel and cap, and nib accented by gold finish trims and the signature PARKER arrow clip
- Featuring an 18-carat solid gold bi-tonal rhodium-plated nib with unique engraving to mark this landmark anniversary
- Each pen comprises 22 components, individually hand-assembled evoking 100 years of dedication to craftmanship
- Presented in a Parker prestige gift box