Caran d'Ache Leman Bleu Marin Ballpoint Pen
Out Of Stock!
We will notify you when this product becomes available.
Available January 2023
For over 20 years, Caran d’Ache has paid vibrant tribute to the most attractive colors of Lake Geneva. From the mildness of its pastel dawns to the intensity of its magical nights, the Léman Collection offers a stunning reflection of the lake’s unique aura. Writing instruments transformed into essential companions through the combination of two precious ancestral skills that are emblematic of the company: the art of lacquering and the art of guillochage. Used in conjunction with a color chart developed a number of years ago by the craftsmen of Caran d’Ache, this mastery is clear for all to see. With Léman Bleu Marin, Caran d’Ache invites writing fans on a soothing journey as the unfathomable waters ripple in the wake of adventurous boats. Adorned in sparkling navy blue lacquer, its body displays a deeply textured guillochage for the very first time, subtly calling to mind the sailing boats scattered over the water. A peaceful journey at the heart of the essential trendy color of 2022. Thanks to the magic of its colors and the vitality it exudes, Léman Bleu Marin is the very breath of contemporary elegance and sophistication.
· Dimensions: length 137 mm & diameter 12.2 mm
· Weight: 48 g
· High-precision rotary mechanism
· Round body
· “Wake and sailing boat” motif, milled guillochage covered
with translucent navy blue lacquer
· Caran d’Ache logo and Swiss Made engraved on the ring
Clip / button:
• Rhodium and silver coated clip and push button
• Cap button carrying the Caran d’Ache identification
(navy blue lacquered hexagon
· Fitted with a Caran d’Ache giant Goliath medium black
ink refill providing up to 600 A4 pages of writing
· Compatible with all Goliath refills