Retro 1951 Tornado W. Morris Blackthorn Rollerball Pen
Out Of Stock!
We will notify you when this product becomes available.
The "Blackthorn" pattern was designed by textile artist William Morris during the Arts and Crafts Movement of the 19th century. Several colors have been printed around the Tornado's stainless-steel barrel that's finished with a gloss varnish and polished brass accents.
- Silk-screened art on Stainless barrel
- The Met logo top ring + logo imprint on the top disc
- Numbered on the top ring
- Polished Chrome or Brass Accents
- Comes with rollerball refill
- The Met OLP Retro51 Packaging Tube