Cross Century II Medalist Rollerball Pen
Out Of Stock!
We will notify you when this product becomes available.
The Legend Continues
Embracing both tradition and evolution—the iconic Cross profile takes a broader point of view
- A bold take on the classic Cross profile
- Beautiful precious metal and translucent lacquer finishes to choose from
- Precision balanced and weighted for a rich, tactile experience
- Presented in a luxury gift box
- Lifetime Mechanical Guarantee
About the Finish
- A tasteful and timeless collaboration of polished chrome and 23 Karat gold-plated appointments
About the Tip
- Click-off cap
- Exclusive Gel Ink Rollerball formula flows freely like a fountain pen
- Includes 1 Black Gel Ink Rollerball Refill (#8523) in pen
- Can easily be converted into a ballpoint pen or creamy porous felt-tip pen by simply changing the refill to desired type of tip; Refills sold separately
0.38 inches / 9.7 mm
5.31 inches / 135 mm
1.06 oz / 30 grams
Shipping is automatically calculated prior to submitting your payment information. Simply add items to your cart and proceed to the Checkout page where you will be offered Shipping Method choices and their prices.
After placing your order, you may click the "My Account" link at the top right hand side of our site to track the status of your order. You will receive a shipment confirmation when your order has shipped and tracking information within 24-48 hours of shipment.
How do I return an item?
We have a hassle-free return policy at Pen Place which allows you to return any non-personalized item, for any reason, within thirty (30) days of the date of receipt. The delivery date will be determined by your UPS or USPS tracking number. If you wish to return an item within the thirty (30) days allowed, please ensure the item is in new condition and has all original packaging that was shipped with your order.
If you would like to return an item, please email us at email@example.com, or call us at 816-474-7500 and state why you would like to return the item. Pen Place will respond to your request to approve or disapprove return of the item. If the return is due to the wrong product or damaged product being shipped, Pen Place will send a postage paid return label. Otherwise, the customer will be responsible for return postage. Refunds will be processed when the item is received at Pen Place, and will be applied to the credit card or PayPal account used at checkout. Please allow 3 days for the credit to appear on the account. Returns will be shipped back to:
Exceptions to the Return Policy
Shipping charges will not be refunded unless we made an error in the order or the item was damaged. Items that have been engraved cannot be returned unless their was a misspelling of the name. If an item is returned, but is not in new condition, the item will be returned to you and you will not receive a refund. No restocking fee for items unless they are marked Special Order. Items marked Special Order will be charged a restocking fee of 30% of the MSRP.