Graf von Faber-Castell Guilloche Cisele Fountain
146700Regular price $415.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Guilloche writing instruments made of precious resin are distinguished by a special process. Each one is engraved individually using a method otherwise reserved for jewelry or silver accessories. The barrel is then hand-lacquered and repeatedly polished.The result is a unique and most interesting surface texture. No two writing implements are identical: each is an individual example of the craftsman’s art.
- Matte surface finished with a delicate herringbone pattern
- Shimmering, rhodium-plated cap, end piece and grip part
- Cartridge/converter system
- 18-carat gold nib, rhodium plated, run in by hand
- Manufacturing process involves over a hundred steps, most of them carried out by hand
- Available nib widths are M (medium), F (fine), EF (extra fine), B (broad), OM (medium/ left slent) and OB (broad/ left slent)
The Guilloche Ciselé series of writing implements, is presented with a herringbone pattern. The deep, matt surfaces combined with the shimmering engraving create a unique and appealing look.