Graf von Faber-Castell Guilloche Cisele Fountain
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Out Of Stock!
We will notify you when this product becomes available.
The Guilloche writing instruments made of precious resin are distinguished by a special process. Each one is engraved individually using a method otherwise reserved for jewelry or silver accessories. The barrel is then hand-lacquered and repeatedly polished.The result is a unique and most interesting surface texture. No two writing implements are identical: each is an individual example of the craftsman’s art.
- Matte surface finished with a delicate herringbone pattern
- Shimmering, rhodium-plated cap, end piece and grip part
- Cartridge/converter system
- 18-carat gold nib, rhodium plated, run in by hand
- Manufacturing process involves over a hundred steps, most of them carried out by hand
- Available nib widths are M (medium), F (fine), EF (extra fine), B (broad), OM (medium/ left slent) and OB (broad/ left slent)
The Guilloche Ciselé series of writing implements, is presented with a herringbone pattern. The deep, matt surfaces combined with the shimmering engraving create a unique and appealing look.